Today Cengage announced the top colleges where students have saved the most with Cengage Unlimited subscription service. The list features schools that have achieved the highest overall savings and those that have the highest savings per student.
A Cengage Unlimited subscription gives students access to more than 22,000 products for one price — $119.99 a semester ($179.99 a year), no matter how many materials they use. A subscription also includes free services for tutoring, test prep, college success and career support, such as resume-building, financial literacy, time management and more.
Top Five Schools for Total Cengage Unlimited Savings:
(Parenthesis denotes the estimated overall student savings at the named institution in using Cengage Unlimited)
1. University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa ($1.8M)
2. Texas A&M University ($1.7M)
3. North Carolina State University ($ 1.1M)
4. Arizona State University ($853K)
5. University of Houston ($836K)
Top Five Schools for Average Student Savings with Cengage Unlimited:
(Parenthesis denotes the estimated average savings per student at the named institution for those students using Cengage Unlimited)
1. University of Illinois ($256/student)
2. University of Findlay, OH ($182/student)
3. University of Connecticut ($179/student) and Gaston College (NC) ($179/student)
4. Saddleback College, CA ($175/student)
5. Spokane Community College ($172/student)
To learn more about the savings potential with Cengage Unlimited, students, faculty and administrators can visit the interactive Savings Map to see which courses use Cengage at their institution, as well as how much students at their institution have already saved.
We’d love to stay in touch, sign up for the Tech & Learning University team to contact you with great news, content and offers.
Thank you for signing up to Tech and Learning University. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.